CCTV IP - systémy dnes a zítra DIPOL na Intertelecom veletrhu v Lodzovi, Polsku: Duben 8 - 10, 2008
Gold Medal of Intertelecom for ULTIMAX-716 M77160
Ms. Magdalena Stachula from DIPOL picks up the medal handed by Ms. Anna Strezynska, the President of the UKE (Republic of Poland - Office of Electronic Communications)
CCTV IP - systémy dnes a zítra - to je heslo pro DIPOL- na Intertelecom události v Lodzovi, Polsku - ve dnech 8 - 10 dubna, 2008.
- My budeme prezentovat jednotné pojmy města monitorování.
- My ukážeme profesionální IP CCTV systémy v akci, včetně megapixel kamer.
- My vysvětlíme principy pro vybrání vybavení, včetně specifických požadavků smluvní strany.
- My budeme ukazovat nové produkty ULTIMAX, ACTI, Pixord, afel, IQinVision.
- My budeme popisovat účinné implementace.
ULTIMAX, the gold medal winner - let's look inside - it can house set of HDDs with 16 TB total capacity
Shots from the fair
Stoisko cieszyło się sporym zainteresowaniem zwiedzających, odwiedziła nas również Telewizja TVP3, przygotowująca reportaż z Targów
The visitors could win satellite receiver, but those who were less lucky might console with company toffees
My budeme prezentovat kompletní řešení pro:
- monitorování měst
- monitorování fotbalových stadionů
- monitorování pokladen nebo obchodů
- monitorování velkých parkovišť
- monitorování bank, hotelů, kanceláří atd .
- monitorování a nahrávání lékařských operací
|ACTi belongs to the world's leading manufacturers of IP CCTV equipment for city monitoring. The devices employ MPEG-4 ASP compression providing high quality images in a comparatively narrow band, requiring relatively small disc space for recording. |
IP Speed Dome Day/Night Camera: CAM-6621 (K1215).
MPEG-4 IP Day/Night Camera: CAM-5320 (K1115).
Video Server: SED-2140T (K2114).
|The ULTIMAX - 716 fulfills all requirements for monitoring and recording mass events; |
It is 3rd generation digital video recorder equipped with H.264 algorithms. The DVR allows to record images with D1 (704 x 576) resolution at 25 FPS from each channel, reaching total capacity of 400 FPS (D1).
16-channel DVR: ULTIMAX - 716 (M77160)
Day/Night Speed Dome Camera TPOWER-S2 (M1222)
Day/Night Color Camera SN-468C/W (M11206)
"Quick and Precise" - the ULTIMAX DVR has been nominated for the Award of Intertelecom
|Pixord devices are especially well suited for video monitoring of shops, offices, and various businesses. The offer includes wireless cameras. The equipment allows bidirectional audio transmission and public address communication. |
IP MJPEG/MPEG4 camera: P400W (K1132)
Pan/Tilt IP MJPEG/MPEG-4 camera: P410 (K1231)
Outdoor IP MJPEG/MPEG4 camera: P428 - day/night &100m IR (K1136)
Access Point Aphelion 600AG - two transceivers (N2412)
Outdoor Wi-Fi AP/APC: RAPTOR RPT-23XR - 5GHz, 802.11a (N2530)
Omnidirectional Base Station: RAPTOR RPT-12BO - 5GHz, 802.11a (N2538)
|We offer equipment of ACTi - one of the world leaders in cameras for city monitoring.|
|IP CCTV megapixel cameras from IQinvision for monitoring of stadiums and mass events.|
|IP CCTV devices from Pixord for monitoring of shops, offices, businesses.|| Pixord - video monitoring of offices|
|Professional equipment for wireless data transmission.|| Raptor - professional wireless solutions|
- Oswiecim. The video surveillance system build in Oswiecim is one of the first projects in Poland integrating monitoring of town center and schools.
City monitoring in Oswiecim - the system has been described on ACTi website as the model solution for city/town installations.
- Myslenice. The murder of the owner of exchange office and his son, committed a year ago, shocked the residents of Myslenice. Since Jan. 19, 2008 there has been arranged monitoring system based on 14 cameras connected wirelessly via access points to the municipal police department (MP) and the central police station (CPS). RP means relay point.
- Skawina. As the transmission medium, there has been employed cable TV network, which allows simultaneous distribution of TV channels and transmission of data packets. The solution enables quick installation of next cameras without the need of additional cabling.
Hybrid CCTV system in Skawina (town close to Krakow). The existing analog CCTV system (13 PTZ cameras) has been extended by next three cameras. Due to long distances between the cameras and municipal police station the only possible solution was to employ IP cameras (K1214). The transmission has been provided by cable TV network.
- Zlotow. The video surveillance system is operated by two monitoring centers. The data is also transmitted to the police station, enabling police officers to react quickly to incidents which are potentially dangerous.
Monitoring system in Zlotow is based on fixed and PTZ IP cameras of ACTi and devices for wireless data transmission.
Monitoring of industrial plants
- Chemical plants. The implementation of video monitoring of dispersed units in chemical company.
A screenshot from Pixord utility
The camera Pixord K1131 in office room
CCTV in hospitals
- The Bonifraters Hospital in Krakow used ACTi devices for live video transmissions from operating room, where patients were undergoing surgery, and for videoconferencing. In the operating room there were employed ACTi video servers, which transmitted images from the cameras to three conference rooms. In each of the rooms there were installed two transcoders, providing with signals TV projectors that displayed images on wall screens. In one of the conference rooms there was also used videoserver enabling transmission of interactive lectures to the rest of the rooms.
NOVINKY V KNIHOVNĚ
ULTIPOWER Ethernet industrial switches enable data transmission at rates of 10/100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps. Their RJ45 ports support auto-negotiation and Power over Ethernet... Více »
Hanging RACK cabinets have been certified for the compliance with general safety requirements contained in Chapter II of the General Product Safety Directive... Více »